As the primary marketing stakeholder at DigiM, this position is responsible for the implementation of DigiM’s marketing strategy, including campaign development with newsletter and advertisement, organization of trade shows, and press releases on product and technology advances. Primary responsibilities include but not limited to,
- Market DigiM’s software product and service to different industrial sectors, primarily pharmaceutical science, material science, and geoscience.
- Manage and maintain design and implementation of DigiM’s marketing literature, including but not limited to,
- Web site content management
- Publications and presentations
- Public record (e.g., Wikipedia)
- Plan, implement and track marketing campaigns, including but not limited to
- Periodic E-newsletter
- Online and paper advertisement
- Press releases
- Conference exhibitions
- Plan and organize conference exhibitions.
- Identify media outlets for press releases and promotions.
- Enforce brand marketing guidelines in trademarks, logos, and publications.
- Measure success of various marketing campaigns and keep campaign database up-to-date.
- Establish objectives, milestones and budget.
- Degree in marketing or 2+ years of work experience in marketing.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Enthusiastic at marketing.
- Quick and willing learner.
- Proficiency in computer operation and Microsoft Office tools.
- Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop and marketing document design.
- Background in scientific or engineering discipline.
- Experience in sales.
- This position is part-time (or full-time for candidates with extremely good fit).
- Market competitive salary and benefit package is offered and dependent on experience.
- This position offers flexible office hours and work style to start with, and great potential for upward mobility.
- H1B visa and permanent resident sponsorship maybe considered for distinguished candidate contingent upon at least 12-months of outstanding performance (no guarantee).
- Primary work location is in Winchester, MA, with flexibility of working from home.
Interested candidates are welcomed to send the following material to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Preferred working hours
- Desirable salary (hourly for part-time, or annual for full-time)
- Sample work (if available)