As the primary marketing
stakeholder at DigiM, this position is responsible for the implementation of
DigiM’s marketing strategy, including campaign development with newsletter and
advertisement, organization of trade shows, and press releases on product and
technology advances. Primary responsibilities include but
not limited to,
- Market DigiM’s software product and service to
different industrial sectors, primarily pharmaceutical science, material
science, and geoscience.
- Manage and maintain design and implementation of DigiM’s
marketing literature, including but not limited to,
- Web site content management
- Publications and presentations
- Public record (e.g., Wikipedia)
- Plan, implement and track marketing campaigns,
including but not limited to
- Periodic E-newsletter
- Online and paper advertisement
- Press releases
- Conference exhibitions
- Plan and organize conference exhibitions.
- Identify media outlets for press releases and
- Enforce brand marketing guidelines in trademarks,
logos, and publications.
- Measure success of various marketing campaigns and keep
campaign database up-to-date.
- Establish objectives, milestones and budget.
in marketing or 2+ years of work experience in marketing.
written and oral communication skills in English.
and willing learner.
in computer operation and Microsoft Office tools.
in Adobe Photoshop and marketing document design.
in scientific or engineering discipline.
- This position is part-time (or
full-time for candidates with extremely good fit).
- Market competitive salary and
benefit package is offered and dependent on experience.
- This position offers flexible office
hours and work style to start with, and great potential for upward mobility.
visa and permanent resident sponsorship maybe considered for distinguished candidate
contingent upon at least 12-months of outstanding performance (no guarantee).
work location is in Winchester, MA, with flexibility of working from home.
Interested candidates are welcomed to send the
following material to email@example.com,
salary (hourly for part-time, or annual for full-time)
work (if available)