You can view DigiM's work at these events
American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS) PharmSci 360 – Virtual Meeting – October 26-November 5
DigiM will present at 4:00-4:15 pm EST on October 29 about Artificial-Intelligence Image Analysis of API and Microporosity in Drug Products in the Manufacturing and Analytical Characterization Chemical track. Additionally, DigiM will participate in a panel discussion on October 30 from 10:30-11:30 am EST about Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning: An Emerging Bioanalytical Solution. Lastly, DigiM have the following poster presentations with our collaborators:
- Accelerated Formulation Characterization and Development with AI Image Analysis and Image-Based Release Modeling for PLGA Implant. With Genentech. Link here.
- Drug Particle Characterization Inside Long-Acting Intrauterine Systems with 3D Imaging Analytics. With the FDA and UCONN. Link here.
- Formulation Optimization of PLGA Microspheres Prepared Using a Coacervation Method. With the FDA and UCONN. Link here.
- Particle Analysis within Drug Products: Novel Methods in Quantification using 3D Microscopy. Link here.
More information on the virtual meeting is
American Institution of Chemical Engineers (AIChE) Annual Meeting – Virtual Meeting – November 16-21.
DigiM will host a virtual exhibit booth to connect with pharmaceutical scientists and present two talks:
- Computer Aided Drug Formulation Design with Image-Based Microstructure Modeling on November 18th. Abstract here.
- Linking Process & Performance of Drug Products with Micro-Image Analytics on November 19th. Link here.
More information on the virtual meeting can be
Compaction Simulation Forum (CSF) – Boston, MA – January 2021
The Society of Core Analysts (SCA) – Austin, TX – September 21-24. For more information, click here.