You can view DigiM's work at these events
American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS) PharmSci 360 – Virtual Meeting – October 26-November 5
DigiM presented the following talks and posters with our collaborators:
- Rapid Fire Talk: Artificial-Intelligence Image Analysis of API and Microporosity in Drug Products. Request link.
- Accelerated Formulation Characterization and Development with AI Image Analysis and Image-Based Release Modeling for PLGA Implant. With Genentech. Abstract here.
- Drug Particle Characterization Inside Long-Acting Intrauterine Systems with 3D Imaging Analytics. With the FDA and UCONN. Abstract here.
- Formulation Optimization of PLGA Microspheres Prepared Using a Coacervation Method. With the FDA and UCONN. Abstract here.
- Particle Analysis within Drug Products: Novel Methods in Quantification using 3D Microscopy. Abstract here.
Reach out to us
to access any of the above content!
American Institution of Chemical Engineers (AIChE) Annual Meeting – Virtual Meeting – November 16-20
DigiM presented three talks at 2020 AIChE Annual Meeting:
- Sponsored Talk Workshop: Microstructure Characterization for Drug Development: Novel AI Analytics and Release Prediction on November 17th, 12-1 PM EST. Abstract here.
- Linking Process & Performance of Drug Products with Micro-Image Analytics on November 19th, 11-12 PM EST. Abstract here.
- Computer Aided Drug Formulation Design with Image-Based Microstructure Modeling on November 20th, 11-12 PM EST. Abstract here.
Please reach out to us
for access to any of the above content.
Compaction Simulation Forum (CSF) – Boston, MA – January 2021
The Society of Core Analysts (SCA) – Austin, TX – September 21-24. For more information, click here.