Advancing Drug Development with High-resolution X-ray CT
Transformation of Decision Making with Digital Assets
Did you know you can quantify critical quality attributes from CT images? You can even simulate drug release using CT imaging data.
We invited Joshua Lomeo, the Director of Application Science from DigiM Solution, and asked him questions to learn how you can advance pharmaceutical product development with CT analyses.
Josh is an expert in microstructure image analysis and image-based simulations for the pharmaceutical industries and has conducted many joint research projects with major pharmaceutical companies. Join us live to participate in the discussion and learn how you can apply CT technology to pharmaceutical research and development.
We asked him:
- What types of products or samples can be investigated using CT?
- What development challenges can be addressed by CT?
- What is the typical design of an experiment when using CT data to support development?
- At what stage of development should we consider using CT?
- Are there ways that CT data can support regulatory filings?
- How do CT data and simulation support dissolution analysis?